Skip to content
- Download the gradle and copy paste it into your program files after extracting the zip file Example : “C:\Program Files\gradle-5.1.1″.
- Check if java is installed on the system by using command java -version on your command prompt if not then install it.
- Set new System Variable GRADLE_HOME as gradle installation directory example “C:\Program Files\gradle-5.1.1“
- Append the PATH variable with “C:\Program Files\gradle-5.1.1\bin“
- Now open up and command prompt and write gradle -v to check if the Gradle is properly installed on your system.